160 Paya Lebar Road
Orion Building #02-01,
(next to cargo lift)
t : +(65) 6741 2293
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 7.00 pm
Weekend by appointment only
Welcome Talent //
Opportunity to make a significant impact within our passionate and nimble design focused studio. We are looking for an interior designer to join our studio, working on the residential and commercial project.
JOB POSITION: INTERIOR DESIGNER / SITE-CO-ORDINATOR
Supporting the director as the site co-ordinator, you must
· Have experience working in Commercial and Residential
· Project co-ordination and site supervision At least 6-12 months 1 relevant experiences.
. Organize, great time management and independent
Required Skill for interior designer :
· Software: AutoCad, 3D Max, Photoshop and SketchUp (Revit is Bonus)
· Site experience is a plus
· Possess strong skills in design concept and documentation
· At least 6-12 months 1 relevant experiences.
· Good knowledge of drawing preparation & organization
· Diploma/Degree in Interior design or Architecture
Note: Resident Status to be declared in your resume.
Please email your resume and folio to
(Only shortlisted candidates will be informed)